HOST 2 male STUDENTs in calgary for 2 weeks August 1-14!
If you live in Cougarridge – consider hosting 2 Japanese students August 1-14 !
host 2 student for 2 WEEKS !
We are looking for great families willing to share your Canadian and Calgarian experience!
Students will attend Calgary French International School, and stay with hosts in Calgary.
- Host 2 students
- Each student requires own bed and 3 meals daily
- Students will be with their hosts August 1-14, at school Monday to Friday.
- Evenings and weekends, students will enjoy time with you.
- A completed Home visit and police clearance, and a meet and greet (20-30 min commitment at your home).
- There is a requirement that the student would be required to be driven by an adult over 25 years of age to Calgary French International School, located in Cougarridge
- Hosts are compensated to offset their expenses of having a student in their home
- Compenation is TAX-FREE
MLI Homestay Hosts reflect the diversity of Canada’s multi-cultural and multi-ethnic population.
Homestay hosts may include single parent homes, retired couples, single mature women, or families with children.
- Students will stay with host families in Cougarridge, close enough proximity for students to walk or hosts to drive them to Calgary French International School 700-77 ST S
- Attend a meet and greet on August 1 at Calgary French International School, located in Cougarridge
- 24/7 Adult supervision
- 3 meals daily
- Provide separate beds in 1 or 2 bedrooms
- Arrange drop off and pick up on school days (car-pooling option)
- No other Japanese students in the home
Why host a student?
Hosting an international student provides an incredible experience for families to:
- Explore a new culture
- Learn about global issues
- Travel the world without leaving hte comforts of your home
If you have been considering a hosting a student, this is the perfect opportunity to host 2 short-term students for 2 weeks, August 1-14
Apply Now to host 2 students