Stay with MLI Homestay
Homestay is an unforgettable way to be introduced to Canadian culture.
Why Choose MLI Homestay?
Find your Home away from Home with MLI Homestay
MLI Homestay has supported thousands of students in public and private schools across Canada. We work to make the student homestay experience the best it can be from coast to coast. We can help each student, once accepted into a private or public school to find a suitable host family. We are here to support students in finding their home away from home while they focus on their studies while in Canada.
Services and Fees
MLI Homestay can provide some or all of the services below.
24 Hour Emergency Support
MLI Homestay provides 24/7 emergency support for host and student urgent requests.
Stay in Homestay
Recommendations for Visitors
Host families represent the same multi cultural diversity that makes up Canada’s population.
Host families come in many different shapes and sizes. Homestay hosts can be dual parent, single parent, single host, or retired couples.
Keep in mind that you are a goodwill ambassador for your country, to be considerate and cooperative
Ask questions if you do not understand something.
Try to communicate with your host family, and not stay alone in your room.
Have fun and keep an open mind!
Which location in Canada would you like to stay in?
Staying in Homestay
MLI Homestay provides homestay for many school boards in communities across Canada. Consider your options in Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario and Quebec.
- Calgary Board of Education
- Abbotsford School District (SD34)
- Burnaby School District (SD41)
- Coquitlam School District (SD43)
- Langley School District (SD35)
- Nanaimo Ladysmith (SD68)
- North Vancouver School District (SD44)
- Saanich School District (SD63)
- Sooke School District (SD62)
- Sunshine Coast School District (SD46)
- Surrey School District (SD36)
- West Vancouver School District (SD45)
- Vancouver School District (SD39)
- Catholic District School Board of Eastern Ontario
- Counseil Scolaire Viamonde
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board
- Durham Catholic District School Board
- Greater Essex County District School Board
- London District Catholic School Board
- Ottawa Catholic District School Board
- Peel District School Board
- Peterborough Catholic
- Simcoe County District School Board
- Sudbury Catholic District School Board
- Toronto Catholic District School Board
- Toronto District School Board
- Upper Canada District School Board
- Upper Grand District School Board
- Windsor-Essex Catholic School Board
- York Region Catholic District School Board
- York Region District School Board
- English Montreal School Board
- Sir Wilfrid Laurier School Board
Your Questions – Answered!
We know you have questions about staying in a homestay. Please check out our frequently asked Student questions – and if you have further questions don’t hesitate to contact us.
What our Hosts have to say about MLI Homestay
I enjoyed my life in Canada. I hanged out with my friends and made many memories. The most favorite thing I did in Canada is Canada Wonderland. I went there with my host family and we had a great time riding the roller coasters.
Going to Canada was one of the best decisions in my life. It gave me the freedom to experience new things and to truly enjoy life. I have found a loving family in the people I have met.
The time in Canada had a lot of fun and meaningful moment such as communication with many people who I haven’t met before and experience of different culture and lifestyle.
Interested to learn more about Homestay?
If you would like to know more information about our Homestay and Custodianship services, please fill in the form below and we will be glad to get back to you.