What are MLI Homestay Covid-19 protocols?
MLI HOMESTAY HAS PROVEN ITS ABILITY TO SAFELY OPERATE ITS HIGH SCHOOL PROGRAM DURING COVID-19.
MLI’s top priority is the safety of students, host families, and communities.
Public Health Authorities maintain guidelines for students to enter Canada safely, and MLI is committed to their adherence.
As of October 1, 2022, incoming visitors are no longer required to be fully vaccinated to enter Canada. However, MLI Homestay currently requires that all students and accompanying adults be fully vaccinated to enter our programmes. Students are required to present their vaccination records. The vaccines must match with the Canadian options.
All adults and teens in the home must confirm within the Host Agreement the vaccine status of all those who live in the home. This will allow us to make informed matches.
Our success stems from:
- Establishing a safety protocol that exceeds Government requirements
- Ensuring strict adherence to our protocol, with no exceptions
- Planning for a variety of possible scenarios
- Remaining adaptable to the ever-changing environment
- Ensuring students arrive at their host homes Covid-free