Partner with MLI Homestay for fundraising
Help MLI Homestay connect with new homestay hosts and earn donations to your organization!
We bring international students to communities all across Canada and we are always interested to meet new potential homestay hosts.
When local organizations help us spread the word about hosting, we can reach more people in the community and share with them the wonderful opportunities that hosting offers.
Find out more about the benefits of hosting and what it take to be a homestay.
Who do we want to work with?
- Sports Teams
- Religious Organizations
- Community Organizations
- Guides and Scouts
MLI Homestay is an approved fundraising partner with Girl Guides Ontario.
How can we help your organization?
- For each potential homestay host who is confirmed to host an international student, your organization will receive a donation from MLI Homestay.
- Don’t have an ongoing fundraiser? We can make a donation at any time of the year directly to your organization.
How does it work?
- Help us spread the word about our need for homestay hosts in your community.
- Share information via: autodialer, newsletter, website, emails blasts and flyers to parents and staff, and social media.
- Invite our local representatives to talk about hosting at upcoming meetings or invite them to join a webinar that we will host to find out more.
- Assign a member of your organization as the contact person to assist with recruitment.
- Our local Homestay Coordinator and team at head office will work with you to educate and support the interested homestay hosts.
Contact us today to start working together on a fundraising and recruitment partnership.