Travel can take you many places, but choosing to stay with a host family opens a whole new world of adventures.
Whether you are travelling alone, with your partner or with a group, MLI Homestay can provide you with an experience, not just a bed to rest in.
Adults who are planning to attend a language course in Canada can choose MLI Homestay to make the right match for them. And when you are finished with your studies and looking to explore more of this expansive country, continue your journey across Canada by arranging a homestay with MLI Homestay in any number of cities and towns you plan to visit next.
Our services can include some or all of the following:
- Homestay (single or double accommodation)
- Airport transfers
- Emergency Travel Medical Insurance
- 24 hour emergency support
- Support by Local Homestay Coordinator
- Placement in a Canadian language school
- Request more information about rates in the community that you will be studying in using the form below